Friday, July 03, 2009

New Resource for Liquid Zeolites... PLUS learn how to get a F R E E Bottle

This is a post about good stuff. We have a free ebook that if you haven't downloaded it yet, you should. It is at www.theliquidzeolitebook.com/donna. In that book, you will learn all about liquid zeolites and why Natural Cellular Defense is the best and only truly activate liquid zeolite product on the market.

The testimonials are pouring in....

"I was scheduled for surgery on the 12th of December. Prior to using liquid zeolite the tumor was the size of a goose egg. It was hard and very painful for me to sit. Thanks to this liquid zeolite the tumor is now next to nothing. After only 3 days the mass started to soften and lessen in size. I am so incredibly happy that I gave this product a chance. I have been taking 10 drops 3 times per day. I had several days I only took 3 drops 3 times per day. After ONLY A WEEK I have cancelled my surgery. -Nelta T. - Iowa"

“Hi. This is Jennifer from Freemont, Ohio. About 3 months ago I was diagnosed with Stage 4 Liver Cancer, underwent two types of chemo therapy. Unfortunately, the chemo didn’t work. I began taking natural remedy during the chemo to protect my healthy cells and keep my body from further damage. I would find a natural, safe product to replace the chemo, and I discovered this product. I chose this product because of the unique volcanic mineral inside. They are a powerful de-toxifier and I knew that would cleanse my body of the damaging effects from the chemo. They also increase the alkalinity of my body, which is important for healing, reversing disease, and recovery. But more importantly I chose the product because when the mineral is pulled into the cell in my body it activates the C21 gene. That tells the cancer to die. That’s just what I needed.I started using the product about five weeks ago. During this time I’ve experienced major increase in energy. I have mo re stamina when I work out, and my skin colour is pink and healthy. Two months ago it was grey most of the time. In September last year I was told by mainstream physicians that if I didn’t take their chemo and use their pharmaceuticals, I would die in five months. Since I discovered this product I no longer believe that to be true. I fully expect to recover. This product has not only improved my health and my state of mind, most importantly, it has given me hope. Thank you.”

Those are just a few of the testimonials... there are so many we have created a website to put them on.... www.testimonyinfo.com Feel free to browse it.

The reason for this post is to share with you a BRAND new paper that was just released this past weekend at an event I hosted in Tampa Florida. It is an incredible white paper outlining the research on the Natural Cellular Defense product. You can download it at http://www.donnavaldes.com/index.php/download_file/-/14 Please read and share it.

If you would like to order the product, give me a call at 727 647 4211. There are two ways to order, at wholesale or retail. Obviously wholesale saves you more money! And right now, anyone that orders from me for the first time, at wholesale, I will give them one bottle of Natural Cellular Defense for every three you buy. And if you provide me the names/email/phone number of 10 people you believe would be interested in getting the informative ebook and this report, then I'll send you a free bottle as well for the referral. (even if you ordered the product from me, I'll still give you a bottle of NCD for your referrals).

Hopefully you understand how passionate I feel about Natural Cellular Defense. This product has changed lives, including mine. It is a business I take very seriously and earn a considerable income from. If you are interested in the business side behind this product, please call me.

Live well,

Donna Valdes

http://www.zeolitesfordetox.com/donna

727 647 4211

2 comments:

nyc mold removal said...

Sounds almost like a miracle.This is shouyld be used by more medical authorities if it has the capacities as proclaimed here.

NYCmoldRemoval said...

I was scheduled for surgery on the 12th of December. Prior to using liquid zeolite the tumor was the size of a goose egg. It was hard and very painful for me to sit. Thanks to this liquid zeolite the tumor is now next to nothing. After only 3 days the mass started to soften and lessen in size. I don't know what he actually meant with this. Please provide a clear explanation of this.

mold inspections five boros